Here are some press reverences about PAS-Products software:
Spectrum Analyzer Pro Live 2015 turn your PC into a cutting-edge sound analysis tool!
Updated Apr 21, 2015
If you are a professional musician, acoustics expert or just a hi-fi enthusiast who wants to make sure that his audio system is perfectly tuned and plays the way it is supposed to, you need a whole set of hardware and software tools that will measure the parameters of your current setup and give you a choice of improvement options. You may have already gotten the right hardware and read tons of specialized books, so it looks like its high time you put all this into action. However, you will also need appropriate software that, combined with your skills and hardware, will solve any acoustics-related problem. If you havent found it yet, make sure to check out Spectrum Analyzer Pro Live 2015!
Spectrum Analyzer Pro Live 2015 is a sophisticated tool that combines tons of professional spectrum analysis tools and makes any standalone hardware tool look obsolete. This software works on your desktop computer or laptop and fully utilizes their capabilities, so you get a spectrum analyzer with a large high-resolution display, numerous input options and the ability to save an unlimited number of analysis results and presets. The program can be used for fine-tuning audio systems of any grade, detecting eliminating room modes in your recordings, checking the stereo bus in downmixes, measuring the frequency response of a signal chain by using sine waves of different frequencies, examine tracks, tune musical instruments and much more! This is a professional application, so you will have to spend some time exploring the programs capabilities, which may appear endless at the first glance. The product comes with 14 skins that you can use to change the overall look of the tool. Spectrum color are also fully adjustable.
If you are seeking an ultimate sound analysis tool, consider your search over. Spectrum Analyzer Pro Live 2015 is an affordable and feature-packed spectrum analyzer created by professionals for professionals, so dont miss your chance to join the club!
PRESS RELEASE 1/2013
Graphic Equalizer Studio Version 2014
Win 95/98/NT/XP/win 8/ win 7
Program: Graphic Equalizer Studio Version 2013 Program Description:
Program features a 31 Band Calculator section where bands can be calibrated based on the input of the beginning and ending frequencies, a setting of the Octave selector, and/or an adjustment of the Q-factor.
The Wave Player/Recorder allows playback of selected loops for audition, line in mastering from an external source, or re-processing of pre-recorded .wav files infinitely without loss in quality. The 31 bands can be programmed for automated level adjustment or individually adjusted with the click of the mouse. All imaging is rendered in a stunning visual display.
Program Features Include:
- Programmable 31 band display with thousands of configuration possibilities
- Automatic Calculation of Band Frequencies with Octave selector
- Programmable Frequency selection with independent Band Calculator
- Programmable Q-Factor for fine-tuning separate configurations
- Configurations saved in 2 convenient locations for reloading all project data
- Automated Equalization of Live Audio in Real time for evaluation via external support
- Automated Real time Equalization of all Digital Audio infinitely with no loss of quality
- Sync to loop feature for specific evaluation of Digital Audio files
- Automated Band adjustments via Data files from Spectrum Analyzer Professional 2.1
- Product: Graphic Equalizer Studio
- Price: Suggested Retail: $49.00
- Manufacturer: PAS Products
- Contact: Frank Dunkel +49 172 893 99 83
- Internet: www.audio-software.com
PRESS RELEASE 01/2014
Analysis Center 3.5
Win /XP/win 7/win8/win10
PAS Products is proud to announce the release of Analysis Center 3.0. Analysis Center 3.0 is specifically designed to be modified for individual customer/client use. The Ftp Upload feature allows up to the minute analysis
and monitoring of key data input that are critical for system performance of any type. As data is received on the server, it is relayed by meansof a generated image that is created by the program and uploaded to the Ftp Server
of the users own choosing. Simultaneously, an email is generated and sent to the user's mail box which can be routed to any cellular module.
The image is accompanied by critical values that will keep the user on top of the situation. PAS Products is also notified of any changes and will maintain network support to help the user resolve any discrepancies that may arise.
Two other optional features in addition to the Ftp Upload module are the Background Module and Printer Module. The Background Module allows up to 6 previously saved Spectrums to be overlapped and compared to the incoming
signal in the Spectrum Display. Line-in recording is now possible and playback and re-record are automated features as well. DSP has also been added to the program in the way of a Normalize function. Wave files can be converted to Mp3 files and vice-versa.
Here is an overview of the program features and functions:
- Wave recording for the line in and the mic input
- Mp3 player to analyze Mp3 files (Mp2,atx)
- Two Peak Level to control the Input with a Amplitude Scaler
- Scale calibrations: -99dB, -60dB, -40dB, -20dB, -15dB, -10dB
- 2 Peak Level Labels that give you control of the hightest amplitude
- Log Amp scalers: -60dB,-30dB,-15dB,-12dB,-10dB,-6dB)
- Peak hold option
- Generator leveling with two points beyond the decimal
- Mp3/Wave Tools:
- Convert Mp3 to wav, convert wav to Mp3, Normalize wave files
- Frequency Base Factor by the Spectrogram
Prices for Analysis Center 3.5
Basic Module $ 299 US
Product: Analysis Center 3.5
Manufacturer: PAS Products
Contact: Frank Dunkel @ +49 172 893 99 83